Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Third Graders give feedback


It is fun.
I like it.
Add more stories.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I left this comment so if it is redundant sorry :-(

    It was fun to see the children react. I suspect that tryouts with young children aren't very effective if we ask them how they liked it or what to improve. Best perhaps to watch them to see what they do. Can they navigate with out problems? Do they respond to the discussions without problems? Can they get to Ning and back without problems? Did they respond correctly? Did they seem to understand the stories?

    I liked the comment. "More Stories."

    Me too, I want more stories :-)

    dm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Point with the interview. I did observe them and they seemed to understand and find their way around without any issues. I should have video recorded my obsevations.....Rats!!! When they actually begin working on the Ning site, I will be able to assess their understanding by looking at their posted work. I am excited to use this. Maybe a survey would provide some useful information? Anyone have any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Julie, Michael, and Kellie appreciate your evaluation of our work. Mahalo.