Thursday, April 22, 2010

Prototype More Current Draft

We've been working hard to get a final draft of the prototype ready for the students to review. We have a few more "Short Discussions" to add and then a review of the whole module. We are also planning to add more developer's notes and to apply Dr Merrill's First Principals of Instruction Rubric to our module.

It's been a long semester and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Please give us some feedback on this current draft so we can finalize our prototype this week and have it tested by students next week. Especially note what we did with the Short Discussions and the Long Discussions.

2 comments:

  1. Oh
    That is a shame about Ning. Do you know if it is going to be expensive?
    I enjoyed your presentation, the talking images, with the moving mouths, is captivating. I am sure that this will be effective with students.
    You have set up the lessons in such a terrific scaffolding manner. It was clear to me, that a student moving through your site, could stop, repeat if necessary or move on. I love that the students will be using e-books/e-media to read their texts. I hope that the high school teachers in your district are equally prepared for these youngsters when they get that old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    that post, from jellie, is from June Davids.
    I had to chose and selected my google account.
    Nice work guys.

    ReplyDelete

Julie, Michael, and Kellie appreciate your evaluation of our work. Mahalo.