Thursday, April 15, 2010
Prototype Current Draft
Julie, Kellie, and I have been working this week on completing the current draft of our Ning 3G prototype. The navigation and full outline of the instruction is done; we're just filling in the content. We also have to add some annotation to the prototype and evaluate it using the e^3 Checklist. Take a look at our current draft at http://www2.hawaii.edu/~mherrick/PrototypeWeb/ and then come back to this blog to leave some comments. We really appreciate feedback!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Module is coming along. Looks good. Several things I like and need to incorporate into our project. The option on the first slide at the bottom for instructions or to just start are great. The interactive links at the bottom that further elaborate on information introduced are great opportunities of interaction and great reinforcement of content.
ReplyDeleteI am kinda looking for a forward and back arrow to help me with progression. The side menu does this but can be paired with arrows to prompt direction to the next thing to do.
Overall, really wonderful. Lots of content.
I like what you have done in terms of integrating animation and video content. Would the term netiquette be more appropriate than the term etiquette?
ReplyDeleteJosh, I think we got the "skip instructions" idea from your team's conversation in class. We're going to look at the navigation (i.e. back button) again. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteTim, Thanks for your comment. Netiquette vs etiquette? Good question.