Monday, April 26, 2010

Prototype Complete!!!

We've finished our prototype!!! Yeah. We've come a long way from the beginning of class, learned a lot, and created a product (albeit rough) of which we're proud.

Please take a look at our http://www2.hawaii.edu/~mherrick/PrototypeWeb/. Use the Developer's Notes to look into our thinking. Let us know what you think and make any recommendations you can for improvement.

Our thanks to all you who comment on this final draft and those of you who have been offering feedback throughout the semester.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ning3G,
    I like how your prototype turned out! I know the 3rd graders will love it, since batteries are not included but FUN is. Too bad about NING. Any ideas about trying it out in something else? I'm sure Pedro wouldn't mind moving. Julie, might be worth a shot. Just from the videos it's hard to tell how much they liked it. Our sttudents that age always say it fun, nice, cool, but their faces and body movements while in the lesson really tell the complete story. Great job!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you feedback Gail! I just received an email from Ning about their upcoming pricing plans. Still not free, but their cheapest starts at $3/month. So maybe it's not so bad after all?

    http://about.ning.com/announcement/

    ReplyDelete

Julie, Michael, and Kellie appreciate your evaluation of our work. Mahalo.