Thursday, April 8, 2010

OPPM & Meeting - 08 APR 10


Week 12 - Follow our progress on the One Page Project Manager*.

Kellie and I met in Wist this week. (Always nice to meet face 2 face sometimes.) Julie usually meets us online but couldn't make it this week. We reviewed our website, made some changes to the content, and then made a plan for the next week. We will:
  • Be sure the navigation works correctly.
  • Work towards completing the videos. (Remake the whole task video to be inline with the current objectives. - Thanks for the feedback David and Susan.)
  • Finish the Ms Bradley, Pedro, and Jane videos to provide structure to our module.
Take a look at our prototype. When you're done, come back here and leave some comments.

* This link will allow you to download the XLS file from the University of Hawaii Course Management Site, Laulima. You must have a UH Username to download from the site. Email the blog contributors if you don't have a UH Username and would like to review the file.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I looked at your prototype and can see where you all have put in alot of work! It is shaping up really great. I may have missed it, but did you have a video of how to log into Ning and show how someone posts to Ning? Again, I could have missed it. In any case, it looks really great. Julie, I'm curious to see how your kids will respond and learn from this. :)

    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your module is really taking shape. I liked your animated characters which will appeal to students - even adults. :)

    Good job with the Adobe Captivate interactions. I was a little confused in the beginning - wasn't sure if I was supposed to do anything, but once I clicked on "forum" I was fine after that.

    By the way, what does 3G stand for in the title?

    dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean, 3G stands for 3rd Grade and is a "play on words" with 3rd Generation.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Julie, Michael, and Kellie appreciate your evaluation of our work. Mahalo.