Thursday, March 11, 2010

Problem Script

Have I intrigued anyone with our module following Pedro's learning? I hope so. The purpose of beginning our module with the script is so that the learner can understand the context of the module, as well as get an understanding of what he or she will be able to do at the conclusion of our module. Ideally, I would like the characters and the interactions to be animations, but with our current technical skills it may just be a series of narrations with still images. Feel free to take a look, and of course leave any feedback in the comments section.

Click here to view the Problem Script

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is a good way to engage students especially young students. The characters in your script are consistent with Ruth Clark's recommendation to "Use onscreen coaches to promote learning" Chapter 8 Personalization principle 2.

    ReplyDelete

Julie, Michael, and Kellie appreciate your evaluation of our work. Mahalo.